The Liver is so essential part of the body. In reference of the Liver, it is a largest internal organ of body. The weight of liver is just about 3 pounds in adults. The Liver is present, just below of the diaphragm and just on the ride side of the abdomen. For the body, the liver performs so many different complex functions in body such as.
- The Liver produce proteins those are essential for the body.
- The Liver prevents shortages of nutrients by getting storage of certain vitamins, sugar and minerals.
- The liver produces bile, which is a special kind of compound that is essential to digest fat & for absorbing the vitamins A, E, D and K.
- The Liver metabolizes or breaks down the nutrients with the food for producing the energy, whenever the energy needed.
- The liver helps the body to fight against infection to remove the bacteria from the blood.
- The liver produces the substances, which regulate the blood clotting.
- The liver helps in removing the potentially toxic of byproducts of certain medications.
The Liver transplantation is needed for the person whenever, the liver not functions regularly that is also termed as liver failure. The major cause of the liver failure is instant failure by the infection or complications of certain medications. Besides it, there are also some other causes of Liver failure are Chronic hepatitis, Alcoholism, Sclerosing cholangitis, Biliary atresia, Wilson’s disease, Liver cancer, Amyloidosis and Hemochromatosis.
For the person who require the heart transplant. For the person, there are two types of liver transplantation available, the living donor transplantation, and cadaveric transplantation.